Saturday, October 6, 11am to 4pm
Application deadline is August 31, 4:30pm
Thank you for your interest in the Bear Creek Salmon Festival at North Mountain Park. This free,
family event encourages our community to learn about the interconnectedness of our entire watershed, from the highest peaks,
through our communities and to the lowest creeks. Look for a variety of fun outdoor activities, booths, live musical performers,
demonstrations and delicious food concession. Exhibitors are asked to help make the Bear Creek Salmon Festival a Zero Waste event
(see suggestions below). You will be notified by early September if you have been accepted as an exhibitor.
- Application deadline: August 31 4:30pm.
- Exhibit space is free.
- Exhibits should be related to the Bear Creek Watershed.
- Set-up will begin at 9:30 a.m. and must be completed by
10:30 a.m. Volunteers will be on hand to assist with set-up.
- Exhibitors' vehicles are not permitted to enter the park without prior approval. Exhibitors will check-in near the Nature Center and offload equipment.
Volunteers will direct you to your space and assist with carrying/carting display materials. Special arrangements will be made for exhibits that are exceptionally heavy
- Parking: Once you have off-loaded your exhibit, park in the neighborhood across the street.
- Vending is not permitted due to an ordinance that prohibits private sales in Ashland parks. Please promote and advertise your products,
services, actions or ideas.
- The event will take place rain or shine! Please commit to being at the event if you register.
- If requested, one table per exhibit can be provided. (Please bring your own chairs if desired.) We strongly suggest that you
bring a canopy or sun shelter.
- You must have a representative at your exhibit throughout the event. More than one exhibit staff person is recommended so that exhibitors can visit other
exhibitor activities, network, have a snack and enjoy the event.
- Please plan to participate in the Festival Bracelet activity, which is both fun for kids to collect beads and encourages visitors to tour the entire event.
All information and supplies will be provided at the event.
- Zero Waste: We ask that you help us in striving for Zero Waste at this event. Please minimize paper handouts and disposable products and plan to bring a
reusable beverage container. Our food vendor will use reusable dinnerware and cutlery provided by "Lend-Me-a-Plate" but we suggest bringing your own container
if you'd like to take food home.